Strategic and operational decisions of individual companies require, in a context of global competition, specific and targeted information on market developments and future scenarios.
CSC Centro Servizi Calza, since its inception, has devoted great attention and resources to make information on general and specific economic issues for companies in the sector and the local area, through conferences and meetings, available to economic and corporate actors.
The Economic Observatory of Female Hosiery, in collaboration with Italian Fashion System, provides companies in the textile-hosiery industry information, trends, data and analysis on supply and demand in the sector of women’s hosiery, on domestic markets and export dynamics, the production structure and the dynamics of consumption and distribution.
The analysis of economic data service, the only existing, specific service for women’s hosiery, is aimed at all professionals, entrepreneurs, managers, specialists and scholars, with information, stimuli and useful instructions to reflect on future strategies and policies of the sector.
In addition to the Economic Female Hosiery Observatory’s annual meeting, CSC Centro Servizi Calza periodically organizes information and review meetings for all economic operators with regards to business, law, energy, industry trends and stimulus to seize opportunities for growth and strategic direction of the companies.
CONSULTANCY AND SUPPORT FOR BUSINESSES FOR INNOVATION AND INTERNATIONALISATION.
CSC Centro Servizi Impresa offers companies its expertise to:
- carry out incoming by foreign operators in the textile-hosiery district and other sectors;
- assist in the preparation and presentation of development projects and funding related to European, national and regional tenders;
- conducting research and market surveys;
- implement exploration and trade missions in countries most relevant to operators;
- build, participate and support networks among agencies, local institutions and companies.